Kung Fu & Martial Arts Classes
With the Kung Fu School students can:
- Have greater confidence and self-esteem
- Develop traditional martial arts values like respect, humility, empathy and discipline
- Keep fit and active
- Learn self defense and how to avoid danger
- Deal with bullying and harassment in a safe manner
- Reduce stress, increase focus and achieve goals
- Develop leadership skills
- Have fun and make new friends
Why Choose The Kung Fu School?
- Schools throughout New Zealand
- Head Instructor has a PhD in Education
- Traditional martial arts values
- Comprehensive approach including evasion, hand strikes, kicking, throwing, and submissions
- Famous Shaolin animal styles and Qi Gong
- 18 traditional Chinese weapons
25 Aotaki St
Click here for Google Maps
This club serves Otaki, Manakau, Te Horo, Waikanae and Paraparaumu in the Kapiti Coast District.
- Pee Wees (ages 5 to 6): 5:30 – 6:00pm
- Children (ages 7 to 12): 6:00 – 7:00pm
- Teens (ages 13 to 16): 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Adults (ages 17+): 6:00 – 7:30pm
“Very enjoyable and challenging Martial Art school. It is a great mix of fun and focus. Perfect for beginners, or people who have done another Martial Art, as the lessons cater for all levels. Great for fitness and self defence. Fully recommend.” – Alan W.
“The Kung Fu school has encouraged me to try new things, expand my knowledge, and has introduced me to new opportunities and people from all over New Zealand.” – Elizabeth N.
“Love the family environment and the support provided by other students.” – Rex Y.