Kung Fu & Martial Arts Classes For Teenagers
Teenagers: Wellington – Miramar
With the Kung Fu School your teenager can:
- Have greater self-esteem and confidence
- Develop traditional values like respect and discipline
- Keep active and build fitness
- Learn to stand up for themselves
- Learn to defend themselves and avoid danger
- Deal with bullying and harassment in a safe manner
- Increase mental focus and achieve their goals
- Develop leadership skills
- Have fun and make new friends in a positive environment
Why Choose The Kung Fu School?
- Schools throughout New Zealand
- Head Instructor has a PhD in Education
- Traditional martial arts values
- Comprehensive approach including evasion, hand strikes, kicking, throwing, and submissions
- Famous Shaolin animal styles and Qi Gong
- 18 traditional Chinese weapons
Wellington Swords Club Building
2 Tanera Cres
Click here for Google Maps
This club serves Brooklyn, Newton, Central Wellington, Hataitai, Kelburn, Island Bay and Lyall Bay.
- Pee Wees (ages 5 to 6): 5-5:45pm
- Children (ages 7 to 12): 5-6pm
- Teens (ages 13 to 16): 6-7:30pm
- Adults (ages 17+): 6-7:30pm
- Pee Wees (ages 5 to 6): 9-9:45am
- Children (ages 7 to 12): 9-10am
- Teens (ages 13 to 16): 10-11:30am
- Adults (ages 17+): 10-11:30am
“My 13yr old daughter has been learning Kung Fu for two and half years. She just loves it. The other students are great and the instructor is very committed. It is a great community.” – Jane C.
“The past few years of training have been truly life changing. Ever since day one I have been blown away by the level of dedication that the instructors and assistant instructors put in to helping everyone that walks into the kwoon achieve their potential.” – Jack H.
“The Kung Fu school has guided me, challenged me, and supported my learning in a positive, safe environment. It is also a privilege to learn with such a diverse community of people who share common goals.” – Stella U.