Kung Fu & Martial Arts Classes For Children
Children: Palmerston North – Roslyn
With the Kung Fu School your children can:
- Have greater self-esteem and confidence
- Develop traditional values like respect and discipline
- Keep fit and active
- Learn to avoid danger and defend themselves
- Deal with bullying
- Increase mental focus to achieve their goals
- Develop leadership skills
- Have fun and make new friends in a positive environment
Why Choose The Kung Fu School?
- 18 schools throughout New Zealand
- Head Instructor has a PhD in Education
- Traditional martial arts values
- Comprehensive approach including evasion, hand strikes, kicking, throwing, and submissions
- Famous Shaolin animal styles and Qi Gong
- 18 traditional Chinese weapons
Freyberg High School Gymnasium
Click here for Google Maps
This school serves Roslyn, Terrace End, Milson, Kelvin Grove and Whakarongo.
Mondays & Thursdays
- Children (ages 7 to 12): 6-7pm
- Teens (ages 13 to 16): 6-7:30pm
- Adults (ages 17+): 6-7:30pm
“Our family is an aficionado when it comes to martial arts and this school is exactly what we were looking for our daughter.” – Lucy C.
“An active and well organised school with a friendly, caring and welcoming attitude.” – Louise R.
“Very focused & strategically planned for courses. Really happy for my kid being enrolled here. :-)” – Ashish B.