Kung Fu & Martial Arts Classes For Children
With the Kung Fu School your child can:
- Have greater self-esteem and confidence
- Develop traditional values like respect and discipline
- Keep active and build fitness
- Learn to stand up for themselves
- Learn to defend themselves and avoid danger
- Deal with bullying and harassment in a safe manner
- Increase mental focus and achieve their goals
- Develop leadership skills
- Have fun and make new friends in a positive environment
Why Choose The Kung Fu School?
- Schools throughout New Zealand
- Head Instructor has a PhD in Education
- Traditional martial arts values
- Comprehensive approach including evasion, hand strikes, kicking, throwing, and submissions
- Famous Shaolin animal styles and Qi Gong
- 18 traditional Chinese weapons
25 Aotaki St
Click here for Google Maps
This club serves Otaki, Manakau, Te Horo, Waikanae and Paraparaumu in the Kapiti Coast District.
- Children (ages 7 to 12): 6:00 – 7:00pm
- Teens (ages 13 to 16): 6:00 – 7:30pm
- Adults (ages 17+): 6:00 – 7:30pm
“Our family is an aficionado when it comes to martial arts and this school is exactly what we were looking for our daughter.” – Lucy C.
“An active and well organised school with a friendly, caring and welcoming attitude.” – Louise R.
“Very focused & strategically planned for courses. Really happy for my kid being enrolled here. :-)” – Ashish B.